Some frequently asked questions
Credit card details are taken at the time of booking to guarantee the vehicle booking. Payment for the rental is taken at pick-up via credit or debit card.
Our Price Beat Guarantee applies to like-for-like rental deals offered by other independent car rental operators. It is available only at the time of booking and before the rental’s start date. It does not apply to deals that are part of a promotional offer with the other operator, or to insurance products. Any current offers run by Bespoke Noosa Car Rentals are not applicable to comparable rates. Please note that ‘like-for-like’ means comparable in terms of car type, pick-up and drop-off dates, location(s), T&Cs, and any relevant fees (including additional driver fees) or extra equipment. For example, if the other operator’s price is for a rental with the same pick-up and drop-off locations, but our price includes a one-way fee, this will not be considered like-for-like.
To make a Price Beat claim, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04 66 44 66 44.
Competitors prices must be active/available at the time of booking.
The authorisation of $200.00 is taken on your credit card the day the car is rented from.
At the start of your hire, an authority amount of $200.00 is held on the credit card. It is fully refundable to You ten (10) business days after the car is returned if there are no outstanding additional chargers.
The bond will not appear as a credit as the funds have not been held.
If the authorisation is still pending on your credit card after this date, please contact us directly on email@example.com or call 0466 44 66 44.
Your quote will depend on which vehicle, daily rate and optional extras that were selected at the time of booking. Additional extras may include:
- Extra days
- Change in time of pick-up/drop-off
- Age Surcharge
- Child Seats
- Additional Drivers
- Roadside Assistance for any of the below scenarios:
- A flat battery because the lights or entertainment system have been left on
- Tyre changing
- Lost keys or remote-control device
- Keys or remote-control device are locked in the vehicle
You may also be charges for any of the following after the car is returned:
- Damage Excess
- Additional Cleaning Fee
- Refueling Service Fee
Yes, however it is subject to availability. You do need to contact us as soon as possible to check this, if the car is available payment is processed immediately over the phone to confirm the booking.
Either collect your vehicle at our site 66 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads or we do offer a complimentary drop off and pick up service in the Noosa Area. Let us know where you will be and add the pick-up and drop off location information to your booking. Any changes to this will need to be confirmed 72 hours prior to the start or end of the rental.
We like to do things a little differently at Bespoke Noosa Car Rentals to ensure a seamless rental car experience – here’s what happens next
Before you arrive
Thank you for your booking, you will have received a confirmation.
Please send a copy, front & back, of each registered drivers, drivers license to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then send a link to digitally sign the rental agreement for each driver, to the nominated email address.
Payment for your booking will be processed on the day of your pickup, along with a $200.00 deposit/hold.
When you arrive at the Sunshine Coast Airport
Once we have left the car at the carpark for you, we will text you pictures of where it is parked along with clear instructions on how to find it.
Included is your lock box code.
Your car key will be left in a secured lock box, inside an anti-keyless entry pocket attached to the vehicle.
When you arrive to the airport, locate your vehicle, enter the code to the lock box to collect your key and jump in!
We will send you a report with pictures of the vehicle too.
As you will leave the carpark you will need to pay at the boom gate when you depart. We will have already credited this cost to your booking.
Yes, you will need to bring a valid drivers license and a copy of it will be made for our records. We may also require further proof of identity for verification purposes.
As soon as you are aware of any changes to your travel plans, please contact us immediately on 0466 44 66 44 to advise. We will from there do our best to accommodate the changes.
An electronic tag (e-tag) is fitted for use of the Vehicle on toll roads and the e-tag must not be removed from the Vehicle. All toll charges will be debited from Your nominated credit card within a reasonable time after We receive an invoice from the toll road operator and prior to refund of the Security Bond.
If the vehicle is returned more than one hour after the date and time set for its return in the Rental Agreement, We will charge You $25 per hour up to one full day’s rental.
A cleaning fee is applicable if the car is not returned in a state other than what it was rented out in.
Unfortunately, there is no refund for unused days.
If the Vehicle breaks down during the Rental Period You must contact Us on 0466 44 66 44 to arrange assistance. We will recover and repair the Vehicle as soon as possible but if it cannot be repaired, We will use Our best endeavours to provide a replacement Vehicle where one is available.
Please ensure the safety of all passengers in the vehicle and any other individual involved and report the accident to Police immediately. It is important to collect the details of all parties involved, including:
- a driver licence number;
- vehicle registration plate;
- details of the accident;
- witness statements
Ensure photographs are taken of the driver licence of all drivers involved and recording photographic evidence of the accident including damage to the vehicle or vehicles. Please be always mindful of your safety and the safety of others. Contact our team on 04 66 44 66 44 as soon as practical, no longer than 24 hours after the incident has taken place.
- Roads that are prone to flooding or are flooded;
- Beaches, sand dunes, streams, rivers, creeks, dams and floodwaters;
- Any road where the police or an authority has issued a warning;
- Any road that is closed; and
- Any road where it would be unsafe to drive the Vehicle.
The Vehicle must never be driven or used:
- Outside the states of Queensland or New South Wales; or
- Onto any island that is off mainland Australia,
unless We have given Our written permission prior to the Start of the Rental and it is noted on the Rental agreement.
Please call our reservations team on 0466 44 66 44 or email email@example.com.
If Your booking is cancelled less than 72 hours prior to the start of the rental, or you fail to notify us of your intended cancellation prior to the start of the rental and fail to pick up the vehicle, You will forfeit the deposit and you will be charged the rental charges for the rental period as booked unless we are able to rent the vehicle to another renter for an equivalent term and rate.
A cancellation is not effective until acknowledged and confirmed by us.
When paying with a credit or debit card, the following Card Transaction Fees will apply to any amounts paid by card. This is a processing fee that is charged by the card issuers to Bespoke Noosa Car Rentals.
Mastercard Debit or Credit – 1.1% surcharge applies
Visa Debit or Credit – 1.05% surcharge applies
American Express – 2.75% surcharge applies
Road Rules & Driving Tips
- School Zones – Observe signage and slow down, take notice of flashing lights and timing around these reduced speed zones
- Parking Signage – Observe signage and ensure the vehicle is parked in the correct way, some are reverse only etc. and timing restrictions for how long the vehicle can be parked
- Keep Left – Driver side of the vehicle must be along the center line, always keep on the left-hand side of the road
- Road Works – Observe signage and adjust speed accordingly ensuring the vehicle is driven to the conditions, be it be unsealed roads etc.
- Seat Belts – Must always be worn and keep people safe, buckle up.
- Animals – The Sunshine State, Queensland, is full of native animals. Be aware and take note of any signage that specifically advises there may be wildlife in that area. Ensure lights are on, especially during dusk and dawn.
- Fatigue – It is ALWAYS dangerous to drive when fatigued, take a break and only drive when it is safe to do so.
- Under the Influence – It is illegal to drive under the influence of excessive alcohol or drugs.
- Roundabouts – They are very common on the Sunshine Coast; it is important to slow down to enter a roundabout and assess the oncoming traffic from the multiple lanes. Ensuring you are in the correct lane for the direction you are wanting to head to, feed onto the roundabout when the lane is clear. The traffic always flows in the same direction, clockwise.
- Speed Limits – Observe signage and adjust speed accordingly. It is illegal to go over the speed limit and ensures the safety of everyone on the roads.
- Pedestrian Crossings & Shared Zones – Slow down to approach striped crossings and any areas signed as shared zones, pedestrians do have the right of way.